Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Crochet...I'm HOOKED!

I finished my first crochet project ever! So as I said in my other post I have started to crochet thanks to my boss. About a month a go give or take I started on this afagin made out of a bunch of granny squares. It kept me busy and I enjoyed it a whole bunch. I caught on to it pretty fast but near the end I was able to get one done pretty fast and have them look good. Every morning I would make a bowl of Red River Cereal and watch Ellen, Road to Avonlea and Corner Gas while crocheting to start off my day. Sometimes I would go further with my crocheting and television watching. Then after my day was over I would finish it with a crochet once in awhile. I cannot wait for my next crocheting project, I just might get addicted.





Still have to work on my joining a bit better with the different colours and what not but it is my first and I am very happy with the out come!

1 comment:

  1. aw lady it looks awesome! very nicely done :) and trust, you WILL get addicted.

    ReplyDelete