Sunday, April 3, 2011

QRS.TEA.UV

A tea cozy that I made in first year out of wet felt and then I embroidered over top of it. It says QRS on one side and TEA on the other side. I decided to do this for my project because I like tea a whole lot and we had to 3D felt something and in high school there was a project that we had to do where we designed packaging for a product and I chose to do tea. So I made my company QRS Tea and made a thing on it for when you send in x amount of upc codes you got a free tea cozy. Then college came a long and I thought that I would take my high school work and go from there and I made the tea cozy and used the same colours that I had on the box. It was fun and I want to make more, if you want one tell me and I will see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment