Friday, February 17, 2012

Pillows

These are some pillows I made in first year. It had to be a dip-tick in some way so I made to pillows. The tree,interments, and shoes were drawn on scratch paper and then shot to silk screen. The animals and moon, stars, and sun were mylar stencils. I used a pigment stain for the back ground sky colour and the images were pigment. Also these are the pillows that I decided to duct taped together due to the fact that I did not have a sewing machine at the time. Jaime thinks I am weird because of it but I just think that I am a problem solver. Since then they have been sewed with a sewing machine and no duct tape remains.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha a creative problem solver. It's still my favourite story. When I'm old and weary and you're just a bit younger I'll have you come and tell it to my grand kids, but you must wear that pink squid scarf you created and possibly a beard.

    ReplyDelete